Frequently Asked Questions
- Classic Artists Music Group is based in Charlotte, NC.
- Studio partnerships are located in Charlotte NC, Nashville TN, Greenville SC, Atlanta GA, Asheville, NC
- Phone: 704-552-9060
- Email: Info@ClassicArtistsRecordsllc.net
- Classic Artists Records, Chime Records, Old Meck Records, Mountain Ridge Records
- Music submission can be sent via email to Info@ClassicArtistsRecordsllc.net
- Formal hard copy units mail to Music, Classic Artist Music Group, 3008 Archdale Drive #A, Charlotte, NC 28210
- All artists are counselled individually by personal interaction or phone review. Phone: 704-552-9060 or Email: Info@ClassicArtistsRecordsllc.net
- Q: Who do I contact if I am an artist or other rights holder with a question about royalty claims, processing, or administration – including issues such as updating my mailing address and contact information?
- Send question or requests to Info@ClassicArtistsRecordllc.net
- Q: I am a member of the press looking for a media contact. Who do I ask if have a question about a Classic Artists Music Group artist, including requests for interviews, review materials, photos, videos, credentials and other assets?
- Q: Who do I contact if I’m interested in licensing a song or video from a Classic Artists Music Group artist for use in my film, television, commercial, web series, radio show, podcast , multi-media project, etc.?
- Phone: 704-552-9060 or Email: Info@ClassicArtistsRecordsllc.net
- Classic Artists Music is dedicated to provide quality services ranging from song selection, musical arrangement, recording, product services, career development and performance staging. Specializing in Southern Gospel, Country Gospel and Bluegrass Gospel music, Classic Artists Records will custom design a recording program to suite your needs and budget.
Forty plus years of experience in recording, performance and song promotion, Classic Artists Music is able to design the most effective project to showcase your musical abilities and ministry. With a rich pool of studio musicians, engineers, producers and directors any artist will find the personalized attention needed to record their best project ever.
Charlotte’s Audio Works Sound Studio, GAT3 and other recording studios in the Carolinas provide the State Of The Art equipment, assuring you the best recording experience. We can record your project in a premier recording facility in Nashville TN, Atlanta GA, Greenville SC or Asheville NC.
Services include song demo production, session recording, song consultation, publishing, stage performance, CD/ DVD production, promotional print media, web design, photography, musical/ vocal coaching and career development.Classic Artists Music custom designs a program that grows your music outreach and strengthens your foundation. Together we can work to create and make your music dreams become reality.
Custom tracks are offered with a range of music choices. Most individual sound track prices range from $100 to $300 per song with the use of piano, bass, drums, guitars. Other music options include steel guitar, other stringed instruments, light arranged brass and background vocals. Pricing will vary based on the desired additions.
- Classic Artists Music Group INTRODUCES: The “Carolina Special” ONLY $6995.00 4 of Carolina’s best studio musicians Music Recording session (Up to 8 hours Studio time) Media supplies 2 days vocal recording (Up to 10 hours) Mixing & mastering Producer/engineer 500 4 color CD’s (Also available: Orchestration with brass, string arrangements, background vocals, vocal arrangements, custom pricing per song)Custom recording session time starts at $75.00 per hour including engineer fees. Block recording time can be purchased. Producers and Musicians are by contract only. Copy of music on CD: 2 free CD’s (additional CD’s $5 each) Digital Archive on DVD ($50 fee) Digital Storage on External Hard Drive ($150 fee) Minimum session scheduled is 2 hours. All sessions will start at scheduled time. 50% deposit required to schedule studio. Recording time must be paid for in advance. Standard hourly rates will apply for emailing audio files. Mixes and Masters (not included in listed package) will require additional hours and must be paid before release of material. No non-essential personnel allowed in studio. All sales are final.